Covid 19 Update 23.02.2021
To ensure the health and well-being of our patients, staff and wider community during this Covid 19 pandemic, we are asking patients to follow the following guidelines
Patients may bring one other person with them to their scan.
We ask patients and support person to sanitise their hands on arrival, wear a mask and adhere to the 1.5 metre distance from others whilst in the waiting room
Please do not attend our practice if you
Are displaying any cold or flu like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever or shortness of breath)
You suspect you have COVID 19
Have been in close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
Have been in close contact with a suspected case OR
Have travelled from overseas in the past 14 days OR
Are awaiting COVID-19 results
Please contact our reception staff to reschedule on 9898 9055 if the above applies to you.
What You Can Do
• Avoid touching your eyes, face and mouth • Frequently wash your hands with soap • Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow when coughing or sneezing • Practice social distancing • Not attend if you are displaying flu like symptoms, have travelled from overseas in the past 14 days or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
What We Are Doing
We have very strict infection control guidelines we must follow under normal conditions, but we are taking extra steps to be as diligent as possible during this time.
Additional steps we are taking include:
• Disinfecting all surfaces including treatment chairs, waiting room chairs, door handles, bench surfaces at regular periods throughout the day • Offering alcohol based hand sanitiser to all patients • Doctors and reception staff will continue to wash their hands between consultations and utilise alcohol based hand sanitiser throughout the day
We are determined to maintain the highest levels of safety for our patients and the team at SWUS. We will also continue to monitor this situation and keep you updated as more information comes to light.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding at this time.
Services offered We provide a comprehensive range of services in Obstetric and Gynaecological Ultrasound. We only use state of the art ultrasound equipment with 3D/4D ultrasound capabilities. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service.
Our Services Include:
- Early Pregnancy Ultrasound
- First Trimester Screening Test
- Second Trimester Ultrasound
- Third Trimester Ultrasound
- Chorionic Villous Sampling (CVS)
- Genetic Counselling
- Harmony™ Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT)
- Three Dimensional (3D) Ultrasound
- Gynaecological Ultrasound
- Saline infusion Sonography
- Tubal Patency Studies
- Ovarian Cancer Screening