COVID 19 Update 2023
To ensure the health and well-being of our patients, staff and wider community during the COVID 19 pandemic, we are asking that patients adhere to the following guidelines:
• Patients can bring one support person with them to their appointment.
• Patients and their support person are advised to wear a mask
• Card payments rather than cash payments are preferred at this time.
Please do not attend our practice if you:
• Are currently positive for COVID 19 OR
• Are currently isolating per Department of Health requirements
• Are displaying any cold/flu like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever or shortness of breath) OR
• Suspect you have COVID 19 OR
• Are awaiting COVID 19 results
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have an appointment and the above applies to you, please contact our Reception staff on 9898 9055 and we will reschedule your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your own personal circumstances, please contact us.
We provide a comprehensive range of services in Obstetric and Gynaecological Ultrasound. We only use state of the art ultrasound equipment with 3D/4D ultrasound capabilities. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service.
Our Services Include: