Important Information Covid 19 Update: We are deemed as an essential service by the Victorian Government under the category of medical care and are still open and providing obstetric and gynecological ultrasound services to patients. You are permitted to travel beyond the 5km radius from your home for your appointment. Your referral and/or an attendance certificate may be used as evidence if required.
In accordance with the easing of Stage 4 restrictions, and the reduced number of cases in Victoria, we are allowing one support person per patient to attend ultrasound appointments. We are asking that all patients and their accompanying visitor to please wear a mask.
We acknowledge that this is a very difficult time and appreciate your understanding and cooperation to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff.
Please do not attend our practice if you:
Are displaying any cold or flu like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever or shortness of breath)
You suspect you have COVID 19
Have been in close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
Have been in close contact with a suspected case OR
Have travelled from overseas in the past 14 days OR
Are awaiting COVID-19 results
Please contact our reception staff to reschedule on 9898 9055 if the above applies to you.
What You Can Do
• Avoid touching your eyes, face and mouth • Frequently wash your hands with soap • Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow when coughing or sneezing • Practice social distancing • Not attend if you are displaying flu like symptoms, have travelled from overseas in the past 14 days or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
What We Are Doing
We have very strict infection control guidelines we must follow under normal conditions, but we are taking extra steps to be as diligent as possible during this time.
Additional steps we are taking include:
• Disinfecting all surfaces including treatment chairs, waiting room chairs, door handles, bench surfaces at regular periods throughout the day • Offering alcohol based hand sanitiser to all patients • Doctors and reception staff will continue to wash their hands between consultations and utilise alcohol based hand sanitiser throughout the day
We are determined to maintain the highest levels of safety for our patients and the team at SWUS. We will also continue to monitor this situation and keep you updated as more information comes to light.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding at this time.
Services offered We provide a comprehensive range of services in Obstetric and Gynaecological Ultrasound. We only use state of the art ultrasound equipment with 3D/4D ultrasound capabilities. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service.
Our Services Include:
- Early Pregnancy Ultrasound
- First Trimester Screening Test
- Second Trimester Ultrasound
- Third Trimester Ultrasound
- Chorionic Villous Sampling (CVS)
- Genetic Counselling
- Harmony™ Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT)
- Three Dimensional (3D) Ultrasound
- Gynaecological Ultrasound
- Saline infusion Sonography
- Tubal Patency Studies
- Ovarian Cancer Screening